Private Chef Service
An ideal way to celebrate a special, birthday, anniversary or honeymoon, and a perfect setting for ‘popping the question’, Private Chef service for two is available seven nights a week in your retreat. The following menus is available from renowned local chef Grieg Olsen:
- Olsens Seafood Bouillabaisse. Rich tomato base served with prawns, scallops, fish and mussels, finished with saffron and Ouzo.
- Sous vide Duck Maryland with garden salad leaves, roast beetroot and orange vinaigrette.
- Market fresh Oysters by the dozen: Natural or Kilpatrick.
- Tart of roast tomato, BBQ'd artichoke heart and grilled haloumi with smoked olive tapenade and pumpkin puree.
- Sizzling garlic prawns with a touch of chilli.
Palate refreshing sorbet between courses
- Pan roasted chicken breast stuffed with semi-dried tomato, fetta and basil, served with lemon butter sauce.
- Atlantic salmon fillet, sous vide in Petra Extra Virgin olive Oil, served with dill and quinoa crust.
- Margaret River venison hotpot, a rich ragout with black bean, mushrooms and smoked chilli plus a side of mash.
- Prime Harvey beef fillet cooked to your liking, served on wilted spinach and roast cherry tomatoes with Griegs delicious steak butter.
- Fresh local fish fillet panfried with steamed leek topped with prawn and avocado salsa.
All meals served with potato and accompanied by a medley of vegetables or tossed salad
- Homemade Pavlova with fresh fruit and cream.
- Iced orange souffle with chocolate shortbread and cream.
- Double chocolate and Baileys tart with coffee anglaise and cream.
- Sticky date pudding with salted caramel sauce and cream.
- Chefs selection of gourmet cheeses with fresh fruit, quince paste and crackers.
These meals are cooked fresh in your chalet and served to you by your personal chef.
Dinner costs $300 per couple.
This includes two individually selected three course meals from the menu above.